Saturday, July 10, 2010

Coreys practice room

so someone told me i should blog about this so i will ha. i have decided to use my room at my moms house as my practice room for what i want coreys room to look like when we have our own house. sooo here it is.


this will be coreys bed one day... but for now its mine




thats coreys lil corner..... hes soo proud of it.




we now keep all of his toys hidden, the new rule is one bucket at a time




this is what i was told to blog about..... soooo this is coreys closet, i took an over the door shoe holder and i roll up outfit and stick them in each pocket, makes life soo much easier especially for my fam since i am constantly rearranging and reorganizing coreys closet they cant keep up with where i have put things lol. so they just know that if they pick a pocket its thier best bet. (and yes his closet looks like this ALL the time, i didnt just make it look this way for the picture)




my closet...... yes it looks this way all the time. i spend many hours color organizing it.

3 comments:

  1. Megan I love it...my husband is the same way about his closet LOL. Color/clothes coordination is an important part of his life LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan! When you came out with Corey last time, you told me about organizing his clothes that way. I took your idea and I still put Axton's clothes together by outfit in a shoe holder on the back of his door. GREAT ADVICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.... when i let corey put his outfits together i never know what im gonna get, so i just tell him to pick a pocket. haha ill post a pic of one of his outfits one day.

    ReplyDelete