Monday, July 5, 2010

few and far between.......



my blogs seem to get further and further apart....... part of the reason is corey and i have been SUPER busy.

we started off the april by going to the zoo with my friend Cat and her boyfriend Mike, Corey adores Mike.
i rented a wheel chair lol




then we went to the grand prix with my friends Chad and Jenna





and then...... we went to Arizona to visit my grandma


riding around in the golf cart is the funnest thing to do lol


then......... we went to Vegas for jennas birthday


 

while we were there we went to the races


and then......... we went to DC for memorial day weekend with TAPS to remember Mike



Corey got to meet Klinger, he LOVED him!!


Arlington cemetary for memorial day


and then.......... we started off June with a lupus walk and had a house warming party all in one day!


this is my fave pic from the lupus walk.

most of my family from arizona came out for the house warming party


then........ we went to Country Throwdown with Jenna








then........ we met up with one of my fellow TAPS widsters at the San Diego zoo



the kids had soo much fun!



we also spent a few night hot tubbing and "camping" as corey likes to call it. really all we do is light the fire pit and make smores



No comments:

Post a Comment